11. Fix attention on the inside of the skull. Close eyes.
12. Meditate on the inner emptiness of central nadi.
15. Listen to the Anahata sound.
16. Meditate on Om and the void at the end of it.
20. Meditate on the void in one’s body extending in all directions simultaneously.
21. Concentrate on the void above and the void below.
22. Meditate on the three voids: below, in the heart, and above.
23. Contemplate on the body which as the limited subject is void.
25. Meditate on the skin as being like an outer wall with nothing within it.
26. Merge the mind and the senses in the interior space in the heart.
27. Dissolve mind in the Brahmarandhra. (This is the so-called 1,000 petalled lotus.)
35. Concentrate intensely on the idea that the universe is completely void.
36. Meditate on the empty space within a jar.
38. Concentrate on the space which occurs between two ideas.
39. Contemplate on the gap between one thought while suppressing another thought.
40. Contemplate on one’s own body as the universe and as of the nature of consciousness.
69. Concentrate on one’s own self as a vast unlimited expanse.
77. The same self is in every body.
81. Think: “I am not my own body. I exist everywhere”.
83. Contemplate that the same consciousness exists in all bodies.
100. Develop Sama towards all.